ADDITION/RENOVATION- PLAN PROCESS CHECKLIST
- Diamond Design has a “Start Up” meeting at your home–Take measurements and pictures–Gather Ideas from Client–Sign Contract–Collect 50% Deposit
- Diamond Design /draws “preliminary” (floor plan and then elevations) in approx. 3-4 weeks for clients review and revisions
- Diamond Design has unlimited meetings/ phone calls/emails with client to review and make changes to “preliminary” FLOOR PLAN. Upon approval of “Preliminary” floor plan, we then draw the ELEVATIONS if needed.
- Once preliminary Floor Plan is approved, there is a $100/hour charge for any major changes beyond this point to Floor Plan.
- Upon your official approval of the preliminary drawing Diamond Design draws Complete Set of Construction Plans…this will take approximately 1-2 weeks. THIS is what you need to get your permit
- AFTER you are done with us, then it has to go to an engineer for foundation plans when foundation plans are required