CUSTOM PLAN PROCESS
- Diamond Design has a “Start Up” meeting.
- Complete Questionnaire
- Gather Ideas from Client
- Sign Contract
- Collect 50% Deposit
- Diamond Design /draws “preliminary” (floor plan and then elevations) in approx. 4 weeks.
- Diamond Design has unlimited meetings/ phone calls/emails with client to review and make changes to “preliminary” FLOOR PLAN. Upon approval of “Preliminary” floor plan, we then draw the ELEVATIONS.
– Have your contractor/HOA also review Preliminary.
– Once preliminary Floor Plan is approved, there is a $100/hour charge for any major changes beyond this point to Floor Plan.
– If at any point we are asked to draw an entirely different house, even during the preliminary stages, then there will be a $500-$1,500 extra charge. The fee will be decided by Diamond Design depending on how much work was done thus far and will need to be paid immediately.
- Diamond Design draws Complete Set of Construction Plans…this will take approximately 1-2 weeks.
- Diamond Design has “Final” meeting.
- Review and tweak complete set of plans.
- Collect remaining balance.
- Diamond Design prints 10 sets of plans.
- Client will need to contact an engineer (either our engineer or another engineer) to have a foundation plan drawn based on the house plans Diamond Design has completed.
Please click on this link to see a Complete Set of Plans COMPLETE SET OF PLANS