CUSTOM PLAN PROCESS
1. Diamond Design has a “Start Up” meeting.
– Complete Questionnaire
– Gather Ideas from Client
– Sign Contract
– Collect 50% Deposit
2. Diamond Design /draws “preliminary”
(floor plan and then elevations) in approx. 4 weeks
3. Diamond Design has unlimited meetings/ phone calls/emails with client to review and make changes to “preliminary” plan.
Note: Have your contractor/HOA also review Preliminary.
4. Client approves “preliminary”
Note: Once preliminary is approved there is a
$100/hour charge for any major changes beyond
5. Diamond Design draws Complete Set of Construction Plans…this will take approximately 1-2 weeks.
6. Diamond Design has “Final” meeting.
– Review and tweak to complete set of plans.
– Collect remaining balance.
7. Diamond Design prints 10 sets of plans.
8. Client will need to contact an engineer (either our engineer or another engineer) to have a foundation plan drawn based on the house plans Diamond Design has completed.
Please click on this link to see a Complete Set of Plans COMPLETE SET OF PLANS